1) Watch the video and fill in this question sheet.
2) Visit David Levine’s website to find out:
- The current world population.
- The world population the day that you were born.
- By how much has the world population increased in your lifetime?
3) Visit Canada's Population Clock and the U.S Census Bureau at to find out the current population of the United States. How many more people live in the U.S than in Canada? What is the significance of this information for Canadians?
4) Imagine it is 2025. Describe the changes you will experience as a result of changes in the Canadian population.For further information