- Student will build personal networks of learning, for the purpose of sharing, collaborating and contributing to the learning of themselves and others.
- Learning effectively in the digital environment requires students to generate and share original thinking and perspective development via the social construction of knowledge and understanding as reflected through a dynamic portfolio.
- Social networking literacy involves the use of networking tools for the purpose of developing a community and within communities to then connect, share and collaborate.
Students will be able to…
- Analyze a task, need or goal and determine whether social networking is required
- Use a variety of social networking tools for their intended purposes
- Create products that demonstrate types of online collaboration (coordination, cooperation, co-planning, co-implementation, co-creation and co-evaluation) using online collaborative tools (e.g. Google Docs).