In groups of 5-6, you will help your classmates understand your assigned political party. You will present the information and provide your classmates with a method to reference the information.
Information you must provide:
1) Summary of the history of the party (When did it start? How/where did it start? How has it changed over time? Any major milestones? Etc.) 
2) Explanation of the party's ideological roots (use political ideologies and spectrum to explain) 
3) Profile of the current Federal leader of the party 
4) Profile of the candidate that ran for the party in the last election in your riding. 
*For Bloc Quebecois, use any riding
5) Summary of at least two public opinion polls on the party (a news story reporting on a poll is fine). 
6) Description of the party's platform/beliefs on at least 4 different topics: [5 each]
- Senate Reform
- Crimes and Justice
- Economy – jobs & employment
- (other - eg: energy, foreign affairs, health care, education, social welfare, etc.)
7) One recent (within 6 months) news story about the party. 
- One paragraph to summarize the article and include the source
- One paragraph to provide an analysis of how the party is portrayed in the article (note any possible biases, is there an agenda? Who is the author?).
8) Bibliography of all sources used in MLA format - Use Bibme.org
- place at the end of each section above
9) List of responsibilities
Remember, any writing you do needs to be in your OWN words.
10 marks for individual portions (at least 2 parts per person)
10 group marks for presentation and aesthetics (completeness of project? Proper bibliography? List of responsibilities? did you work together well? does everyone play a fair role in the presentation? design and looks of reference? readability of reference?)